Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hey everyone,

Well i was transfered this week. I am now down in tabaco zone in a little area called tiwi. I am so happy. My area is amazing and EVERY night we have a dinner appointment so maybe ill gain those 22 pounds i lost back. Also my new companion is SO AWESOME. He is nice, humble, patient, and a good cook. Im also the new district leader here in tabaco which is crazy. As the district leader im in charge of doing the interviews for all the people being baptized in our zone and we have a lot of baptisms coming up so i will be very buisy this next week going to everyone elses areas to give people interviews which should be kind of interesting. Here are some pics of me and my new companion also some others. well life is better then ever here in the mission field.

Love elder thompson








2 comments:

Stacy said...

We love reading your blog each week, keep posting. I'm glad you're doing good and you are happy. We doubled our prayers for you after we saw your bathroo. lol

Rick & Stacy Coley

Unknown said...

BRYCE/elder thompson! i'm SO happy that i found your blog! i love that you have this so we can all keep updated on your mission! looks like you're doing great! keep working hard!
-becky hamblin
p.s. next time you see daniel/elder ray, tell him i say hi too!