Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunday. February 17, 2008

Hey everyone,

What everyone up to? Well i was transfered this last week into my old district. Im still a District leader but its way cool because im surrounded by a ton of really good elders so i should learn a lot. My next door neighbors are the zone leaders and my comp is WAY good he just made a couple mistakes and became a junior again but its ok ill help him and he can help me. We have a lot of good investigators and some baptisms coming up this week. We are also teaching a lot of tatays (fathers) which is way cool to get some new priesthood for the branch here. So far im really loving the area and my comp. Im thinking it will be one of my best transfers. Well thanks for all your love and support.

love elder thompson

No comments: