Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hey,

so this is whats going on here in my mission. Last week we had another baptism which was way cool and we also committed 3 more really, really good adult investigators to baptism for the 14th of june. This year has been awesome for me and not to brag but i did the math and i have averaged 1 baptism every week for this whole year, now thats a lot of baptisms. Last week i went to the dermatologist for this rash on my hands which ive had since like the first month i got here and they gave me a bunch of medicine and said i couldnt eat chicken, Sea foods, chocolate, nuts, and eggs which to be totally honest is all i ever eat. But that was just for one week. I went there on Wednesday and my hands are looking a lot better. I probably should have just gone there a long time ago but i dont trust the doctors here. We also had are interviews with President Smith, our new mission president, and it actually went really well. He was really nice to us all and bought the whole zone lunch. So ya basically everything here in the Philippines is going great.

elder thompson

No comments: