Monday, November 26, 2007

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hey everyone!

hows life back in the USA? wow i totally forgot about thanksgiving but then my mission president was like "happy thanksgiving" So a lot has changed for me here. On wed. i got to go to Naga for the first time since i got here but its cool. I went there for a training session for trainers because i am now a new TRAINER! AND HE IS AN AMERICAN! its kind of wierd because he is my first american companion and i had to do a little adjusting because ive adapted to filipino ways but its still fun. It can get a little quite in the house and i dont know if he is just quite or if im just not very used to talking in english because to be honest if i talk too much in english now it can hurt my head kind of bad. Well everone im doing good and hope to hear from you all soon but i better go.

elder thompson

No comments: