Monday, December 3, 2007

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hey everyone

Well its been one awesome week. Me and my "anak" (trainee) are tearing it up here in tiwi. This last week we dropped a lot of investigators who werent really progressing then started to look for good ones and we found a lot. We had 6 investigators go to church last week and it should of been 8 but two of them never got picked up. 3 of them went to church after we had only taught them one time so im WAY happy. We have baptisms planned for the 15th and then again for the 22nd so im very happy. My favorite investigator will be confirmed a member the same day i was, dec 23! Its been a long time since i had success like this and im ready to receive some blessings. My companion also got a guitar (after asking president if he could) and so ive been learning to play hymns in my free time which is actually not to hard to do the basics because i can already read hymns because of piano i just needed to be shown where middle C was on a guitar but maybe when i get home ill try to learn a little more. well that was basically my week but i got to go ihi so i better run.

elder thompson

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Elder Thompson, I was playing around tonight in the blog world and came across your blog. WOW!!! Was I ever excited! I didn't know elders could do this. I am Dallas Skinner's mom and I know he just loves you and your family. I loved your family's Christmas card with your cut out. Happy New Year to you. I hope things are going well for you. Dallas is doing great! He loves being a missionary!!! Love, Kayola Skinner p.s. where did you get this cool missionary paper and count down stuff? LOVE IT!