Monday, January 14, 2008

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hey everyone.
Me and my anak (kid), elder wright, had an amazing week. We had some many lessons and lots of people go to church. This upcoming week we have a investigator getting baptized. Elder wright will be baptizing her and this is his first baptism so pray he gets her under on the first dunk because she is 7 months pregnant and that belly might make it kind of hard. I dont know if i said this last week but my branch president here in tiwi got into an accident last week and things have not been the same since. The guy is amazing and really holds the branch together. Some guy from the district presidency came to our church and gave this wierd talk basically he said that we need to look for the good in our president getting into an accident and that now we will see if tiwi branch is still good without him. I didnt like what he said too much and i think he made a lot of other people mad. There is no good to come from a good guy getting hit by a drunk drive but its ok, forgive and forget. Earlier today we went to a way sweet beach in my area, maybe next week ill send some pictures to you guys.
love elder thompson

1 comment:

The Wells Family said...

Hi my name is Kim Wells, I am Colten's Mom. Bryce and Colten were great friends. We owe alot of Colten's decision to serve a mission to Bryce! Email me at kwells6@cox.net.
I would love to visit with you via email.

Kim