Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hey everyone

Well things for me here in the philippines have been crazy. We had 5 baptisms last week which is cool but we have really been baptizing too fast so now im running out of people to teach. Its like i found and baptized the good ones because everyone else here seems to be retarded or too hard headed. yesterday we went tracting and we were like, " hey we have a message about jesus christ" and everyone was just like " its ok im catholic" its like come on man, you dont believe int jesus christ? its ok i have some new ideas to find people to teach and it will give me a good chance to try out some new things i wanted to do plus a lot of my time is now freed up. We should have two more baptisms in just a couple weeks but i think im going to be transfered this next transfer but i know my Zone leader requested for me not to be transfered this next transfer because he said he didnt want to get a new district leader here. Thats ok with me but ive been here in tabaco for a long time now and i think me and my trainee need to get split up because we can get a little bit loud sometimes because we have gotten to be good friends. well thats about it for me here.

Love elder thompson

No comments: