Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sunday, December 21, 2008

TODAY (THE DAY I POSTED THIS, THE 23RD) IS BRYCE'S BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ELDER THOMPSON!
SEE YOU SOON!

Hey everyone!

Hope you guys like the pictures of me and my pig. He was a good pig. So its been an interesting week. We had our mission Christmas conference last week so i got to see a lot of the missionaries here for the last time. Christmas time is crazy and we are getting like no work done which is actually kinda sad because this is my last transfer in the mission. We also had our ward Christmas party and i won a little plastic food container (for got the english word for that) in a raffle and then i had to sing a solo in front of the whole ward. Then my companion got sick for like two days and also I haven't felt the greatest but I think I'll be ok. I'm going to keep this short because im going to call on christmas.

love you all.

love elder thompson

WARNING:
PICTURES ARE GRAPHIC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you had a great birthday bryce!!! and merry christmas!