Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hey Everyone

So whats going on? Things here are going good for the most part. A ton of crazy stuff is happening in our mission and so it can be kind of stressfull to think about but at the same time I guess I probably shouldn't even worry about it because I'll be home is like a couple days. I report into the mission home a week from today. When we leave the mission they have to call 8 new zone leaders and 11 new district leaders and that also has to do with some of the other things that are going on here in the mission but basically its going to be a HUGE change in the mission. We also had a good week of work for once. We didn't have as many distractions and so we finally got our area set up really nice now. Im way happy with whats going on here in our area but im kinda sad i wont get so see what really happens here. Well I dont have too much to say so....... thats it.

love you all.love Elder Thompson

P.S. I got the cards they were funny

No comments: