Monday, December 17, 2007

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hey everyone!

Well this week ill try to give you guys a better weekly update because i have kind of been slacking off. Well this last week was a little different but we still were able to work hard and reach our goals. The grandpa of some of our best investigators died so they were a little busy this week but they went to church and we will be giving them baptism dates this upcoming week. We also had our branch Christmas party with all the members and it was way fun. We played all these crazy games and ate a lot of weird food but it was fun. I had to give a spiritual thought at the party then i had to give a talk at church and on Tuesday i have to give another talk at their primary program thing. Its awesome here in tiwi and i have gained the trust of the members by getting lots of people who were less active back to church and also lots of investigators go to church so the work is getting very good but its just too bad that i think ill be transfered before i get to see my investigators get baptized. last night i had i dream im going to be transfered to Goa zone on the 3rd of January so i guess we'll see what happens. One thing is for sure, i will leave whoever replaces me with a TON of baptisms. I want whoever replaces me to think im a good worker. We are going to have 2 baptisms this week and they will be confirmed members of the church on my B-day so thats cool. These will be the first baptisms ive seen since i was a trainee. I guess i've just never stayed in an area long enough to see the fruit of my labors but its ok as long as they make it to the waters of baptism im happy. This week im going to be so busy its crazy. I have to interview two more people, i have tons of appointments, we have Christmas conference, and half the bulan zone will be sleeping at my house. Well i better go now but hope your all doing good back in the good old USA.

Elder thompson

No comments: