Monday, December 24, 2007

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hey everyone.

Well guys things are going great here in naga mission. If you guys are wondering what i did on my birthday, I worked. We actually gave a lot of baptism dates this last week. Im not sure but im thinking i will be transfered so im trying to set the area up for whoever comes in after me. We have baptisms planned every week from now till febuary. I got to baptize someone this last week which was the first baptism ive had in a long time because usually i get transfered before my investigators get baptized and i think that is what will happen now. this week i dont know what is going to happen i think i might just spend a couple days here in tabaco helping them because even the members in tiwi said they wont accept me into their houses on christmas. well ill keep this update short but i love you all and wish you all a happy christmas.

love elder thompson

1 comment:

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.