Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday September 21, 2008

Hey everyone.

So how is life back in the usa besides the fact that the stock market is going down the crapper? Things here have been going good. I finally got to get back into my area and im back to work. My zone is way awesome this transfer. I got a lot of good missionaries here and im hoping to have a lot of success here in masbate. Im almost starting to think that it would be better to just have this be my last area but that would mean that i would be here for almost 8 months! Thats kind of a long time. They keep saying im going to go to Naga for my last area so i guess we will see what happens. Even though last week i didnt get to work much and i spent a lot of time with the assistants i had a good week and i learned a lot of good stuff. I dont have too much to report on because i didnt get to work much. well basically i love you all and thanks for the support. See you all in 4 months.

elder thompson

No comments: