Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hey everyone

How is life back in America? Things here are going good. It's been a rough week. The work is going OK but there were a lot of problems with the other missionaries here. I got a elder and sister here in my zone who fell in love so that's been one big thing to take care of. I guess that it could be worse at least they admit that they are in love and i found a good way to keep them apart until transfers which happen to be next week. It seems like the transfers are going by so fast now. After this transfer i only got two left. I think Kathy will be happy to know that i got less weeks left in my mission than Cory does months hahaha. I'm excited for transfers because I think getting my zone mixed up alittle will help a lot but i think I'm going to stay out on the island. I'm almost sure that this is my last area which means i will have stayed out here for about 8 months. That's a long time. I don't have to much more to say. O wait i think i saw Bradley Pew in the choir at the priesthood session of conference, he looks a lot older if that was him. Also the guy who gave the closing prayer at the priesthood session of conference is the general authority in charge of the Philippines missions and i got about a week to hang out with him back when i was in Daet, he is way smart and taught me a lot but he chastised me a couple times. It got to the point where if he was around me i just wouldn't speak English because he riped into me acouple times hahaha. Thats about it though.

elder thompson

No comments: