Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hey everyone

Well everyone according to my mom i have less than 100 days left and ill be home. This week has been a kind of boring week. I'll be honest with you all this going home stuff is weird. I'm not so much nervous to go home but i don't know where i want to end my mission. I don't know if i want to be transfered or stay on the island and i don't know if i want to be a zone leader or if i want to go back to being a district leader and train again before i go home. I guess god is the boss of that kind of stuff anyways. We have a lot of success going on here in masbate which is kind of the reason why I'm thinking a lot about going home. We have are schedule so full that i don't have to think about the work as much because its all lined out. I'm excited for general conference. It will be nice to hear all the talks. I remember i used to like general conference because i could watch it on TV but i cant really do that here but next general conference I'll be able to. We fixed our plans for this week and we found a lot of less active members that have tons of kids who haven't been baptized yet so that will be our focus for the next few weeks to try to see if we can reactivate them and baptize the kids which would be awesome and that is what we call double effort in our mission because there is reactivation work and baptisms. Next week we are going to have a baptism again. They are thinking that we might do it in the ocean if the weather is good which would be cool because i haven't experience a baptism in the ocean yet even though I'm out on an island. To be honest my mind if off in other places and i cant think of anything to say so maybe ill just leave it at that for now.

elder Thompson

2 comments:

Stacy said...

100 days left, I can't believe it. Keep enjoying your mission, you'll have other experiences in life but nothing like serving a mission.

Unknown said...

wow, 100 days. that's exciting! it sounds like the work is going really good!!!