Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hey everyone!

How is life going back in america? This week has been a kind of eventfull week. We had a baptism this last saturday which was nice. Also we found out the transfers and no i will not be transfered. I'll stay out on this island at least untill Dec 4 which will be my last transfer day before i go home. My companion, elder yambao will be transfered which really sucks because I like that kid a lot. I know that every missionary is a good missionary but usually my companions are the worst "good missionaries". I think they give me the kind of disobedient missionaries as a joke to see how long they can stretch my patience. Besides my trainie, elder wright, elder yambao is the only normal junior I've had my whole mission so i will miss him. We have been having a lot of success here in our area so im hoping that this next transfer we can have a lot of baptisms. As far as my zone goes......... well nobody has killed anyone yet. They put to of the craziest missionaries out here with me and niether of them are transfered so it means that by december 4th we will have spent 4 and a half months together. Im praying the god will help me develope more patience. I love you all and i hope your all doing good. Happy Birthday kadence! How was your first soccer game? Did kadence get my email to her a couple weeks ago? Well thats about it for me. Later!

elder thompson

No comments: